Lots of frags for sale

J-Dog

I need to sell some stuff to make more room in my tank. I'm not really sure what a fair price would be on any one frag, so they are all negotiable, just make an offer if interested. My pictures aren't the greatest and they never show the true color of the corals. I can try to take better pics, upon request, but I can't promise any better results. Here is the list....

Bam Bam's (about 15 heads) $15....also have another frag with about 25+heads $25

IMG_1154.jpg

Yellow Fiji Leather (1 large, 2 small) - I can frag and attach to small rocks, but it will take about a week for them to attach.... $20-large $10-small

Large SOLD to kknight31

IMG_1157.jpg

Red Monti Cap - about 3 inches in diameter $10 SOLD to Breefcase

Now I have another Red Cap, same size $10 SOLD to kknight31

IMG_1152.jpg

Brown Torch - $10

IMG_1153.jpg

Raptor's Rainbows - could frag about 5 heads $20 SOLD to Breefcase & kknight31

One 4 head frag left for $15 SOLD to Mohaynow

Raptorsrainbow089.jpg

I also have some Devil's Armor zoas I could frag (5 heads for $20).

DevilsArmor_Paly02.jpg

I also have 1 ORA Birdsnest frag for $5 and some large Neon green star polyp frags that I need to get rid of fast for $5

Remember, I'm still a noob, so I don't know what fair prices are. Just make me an offer if u don't like the price I listed, thanks (clap)

• 2 weeks later...
Might go for the small yellow leather' date=' is it pretty bright color[/quote']

Yeah Steve, u should be able to see it in my tank thread picture.....we could always trade for something, if that works better for u, so let me know

Archived