Tyree Spacemonster blowout! SPS! Rainbow Acans! Chalices! Maxi minis! Sale!!!!!!

Emerald525

Beth broke out the frag tools and bandsaw today and we have lots of things for sale. Some things we will wait at least a week to heal! Lots of great stuff at great prices! Something for every addict!(laugh)(clap)

Same deal as before 20% of this will go to Tanks for teacher! I'm going there this Friday again and will post up pictures of the Pioneer school

First off the Tyree Spacemonsters! Great looking zoa(drooler) 20pp or 2 for 30!(clap)

2 to Rgrcrain

2 to Breefcase

2 to Noobtosalt

2 to Mytshall

1 to Hotshot

4 to Mr S

Candy apple reds pictured are only 10 dollars pp!(clap)

1 frag sold to Electrokate 1 left

DSC09315ARW.jpg

Next I have this nice purple watermelon type chalice I originally got from Tim at Westside only 20 dollars!

Sold to MVP

DSC09313ARW.jpg

ORA Bird of Paradise frags for sale! This is a nice fast growing hardy SPS!(drooler) I have 4 big frags! 10 dollars each!

1 frag sold to Electrokate 1 to K9flash 1 to Algae 1 Kris all gone now!

Here's the mother colony

DSC09320ARW.jpg

Here are the frags!

DSC09340ARW.jpg

I have a nice colony of Rufus(drooler) Very hardy fast grower great color only 40 dollars for this big colony!(clap)(clap)

Sold to Smann

DSC09298ARW.jpg

Pavona Maldivensis! This is an unusual coral that gets a orange glow! I have 3 frags of this only 10 dollars each!

2 Sold to Algae 1 to Reefnjunkie all gone now

DSC09310ARW.jpg

Again something you do not see in the stores very often a nice marble war coral! Very beautiful!(drooler) Only 20 dollars for the bottom frag!(clap)

Sold to MVP

DSC09311ARW.jpg

Maxi mini lovers I have quite the collection! 7 available! These are very difficult to get a good picture of but look better in person! Only 20 dollars each!(clap)(clap)

Pink one and one bluish one to cellowithgills

1 to K9 flash

1 to Algae Maxi B 3 still available

DSC09353ARW.jpg

Closeup shot of 3 above

DSC09351ARW.jpg

DSC09348ARW.jpg

DSC09345ARW.jpg

DSC09344ARW.jpg

DSC09356ARW.jpg

Now something for the zoa lovers!(clap)(clap)

Djiton Pink and Golds WYSIWYG 15 dollars!(clap)

DSC09331ARW.jpg

Pink no names!

Frag c 15 dollars Frag B and A only 5 dollars!

DSC09329ARW.jpg

DSC09328ARW.jpg

DSC09327ARW.jpg

Miami Vice look alike zoas only 20 dollars wysiwyg

Sold to rgrcrain

DSC09334ARW.jpg

For you Rainbow Acan lovers! (drooler)You don't see many rainbow acans right now because there is a shortage!

I have 3 large frags of the Westside Rainbow 9 to 10 polyps per frag only 40 dollars!(clap)

DSC09326ARW.jpg

The TECO ones on the right I have a two 3 polyp frags for 40 dollars

1 sold to Kris and 1 to K9flash all gone now

DSC09335ARW.jpg

DSC09337ARW.jpg

Nice Tyree Sunset Monti.(drooler) Fragged this into thirds each frag only 10 dollars!(clap)

1 frag to cellowithgills 1 to Gill 1 to Dobler 123 Tyree Sunset Montis all spoken for now!

DSC09324ARW.jpg

Favia frags only 10 dollars each!(clap)

DSC09319ARW.jpg

Rainbow Yuma 15 dollars

Sold to Algae

DSC09300ARW.jpg

Remember 20% of the proceeds go to the Tanks for Teacher program!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some have a blue tint to them. I would suggest you come by and look at them in person cello.

I trust your judgement. And to be perfectly honest, I'm more looking for mini's for my sexies to host and to experiment with fragging, not to add color to my tank. I'd like to put my name on that pink one as well as a blue-ish one.

I trust your judgement. And to be perfectly honest' date=' I'm more looking for mini's for my sexies to host and to experiment with fragging, not to add color to my tank. I'd like to put my name on that pink one as well as a blue-ish one.[/quote']

Okay I have you down for 2 cello!

I'll take the Rufus...PM sent

You got it Steve, that will look nice in your tank!

Whats up with the Miami vice look alikes' date=' One has a purpleish center one has a greenish one? I will take them both if they are both for sale. And the 2 for 30 Spacemonsters.[/quote']

The one with the green center is not for sale Roger but I will have Beth frag you some! That's the main colony!

List updated and remember 20% of proceeds goes to the tanks for teacher fund

Are you selling the orange mini maxi kim?If so can i have dibs?

No that one has not been fragged yet Jonas but I will keep you in mind if we do! :)

I will take a frag of the sunset if there is any left :)

Yes we have a frag of the sunset for you Gill!

I'll take TSM's 2fer$30.

If someone needs frag transport, I'll be going from P town to Eugene on Thursday nite (assuming that nite work to pick up the TSM's?)

Thanks for the offer. Cellowithgills lives in Springfield so that would be awesome of you! By the way the pictures were taken with one of your aquariscopes!(clap)

Archived