bin Laden Death Posts

Algae

Because a recent thread about the death of bin Laden went awry and ended up with hard feeling among some members I thought it an opportunity for me to do something positive out of this.

So I posted this ad to give a little bit of help to American military serving in Afghanistan/Iraq. No politics were involved.

Not too much, but I figured I could do something.

http://eugene.craigslist.org/zip/2365557444.html

The ad will be highly suspect and is probably being flagged because of people thinking it is a scam. Think about it. Your offering a free service that will put you inside someones home while they are away. Not knowing any better this would immediately send up a red flag to me. It means very little that those here know the intentions are good because we only represent a small fraction of those that will actually see the ad.

The ad will be highly suspect and is probably being flagged because of people thinking it is a scam. Think about it. Your offering a free service that will put you inside someones home while they are away. Not knowing any better this would immediately send up a red flag to me. It means very little that those here know the intentions are good because we only represent a small fraction of those that will actually see the ad.

Good point, Rick! Never even crossed my mind.

I was starting to think bad thoughts about my own politics. I wish that people could just see through the politics and see the human side and helping others.

I reposted and made a statement about it.

http://eugene.craigslist.org/zip/2366715270.html

Awefully generous of you Franklin!

That is what is great about our country. There's many level headed people who are willing to help another out.

Cheers to you Sir!

If you ever end up maintaining a system up here, LMK. I would be glad to help.

Archived