Micro Bubbles from Bubble king 180

I changed my filter sock and bumped around my skimmer and it started creating trillions of microbubbles. My tank is cloudy with microbubbles. I can not for the life of me figure out why this is happening. It does seem that it is drawing less air form the downdraft tube (think thats what it's called). The jet tube seems to be very loose and that is what I am wondering is my problem. Any advice would be very helpful. Thanks Currently the skimmer is unplugged and not running.

I did something similar to a small maxijet the other day. Some how i loosened the housing (not sure what the bottom part is called) so it wasn't sucking water properly and it caused more bubbles.

Was it releasing microbubbles when new?

Did you put it at the same height as before?

You can use a small filter sock where to direct the skimmer output for a while and see if they go away

Gonna have to call someone tomorrow that sells bubblekings and see if they have ever heard about this problem. Nothing is different and it has never made microbubbles. I hope my tank is ok for a few days without a skimmer. May try the filter sock if I can fit it.

Archived