Helena, MT fish store

sharoleb

I had to go back home to Montana this weekend for a quick trip. I was reading the paper yesterday, can you believe this???? (flame)(flame)(flame) This is so shocking!! FYI - the video is so sad and infuriating!!!!! I had heard they had a LFS open not too long ago and was going to stop in to check it out.

People SUCK.

http://www.kxlh.com/news/video-man-poisons-fish-at-helena-pet-store/

(flame)(flame)(flame)

Seriously though, whats the point? Why kill all the fish? Another really crappy thing is that now all that rock and sand is also unuseable. The shop owner has a lot of work ahead of him to get that stuff out of the system.

I remember reading about a fish store that kept on having all their coral and fish die. It turned out to be a competing fish store employee that was coming into their store and putting cat de-wormer in their main sump.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I remember reading about a fish store that kept on having all their coral and fish die. It turned out to be a competing fish store employee that was coming into their store and putting cat de-wormer in their main sump.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

That's what I was thinking about this incident. It was either a competing store or a disgruntled customer or former employee. Either way it's just sad and twisted. The person knew what they were doing. I know people in this business can be cutthroat but this just takes it to a new level.

I was also speculating that it was competition. I know this guy has only been open a couple/few months. I do know there is another fish store there, don't know the name. But I know some people that have saltwater that have to travel 200 miles to get to Helena to the LFS. (can you imagine? Yet another reason I love living here and not there!! LOL) So competition is reletively new to the area...... Who knows though, it might be some guy from high school or who knows what else. IMHO - pettiness and vindictiveness are abundant there.

I'll post if I see that they catch him.

Archived