RIP Ofc Chris Kilcullen

fpd4308

very sad if anyone knows of a fund for the family please post.

I am sure I will know as soon as a fund is set up for the family and I will post it here. Also for those interested there is a non profit called concerns of police survivors or COPS. They help with the family matters of police killed in the line of duty all over the country and it was established by the family of two Multnomah County Deputies killed by a drunk driver on duty. You can google it and make donations there if you like.

Very sad indeed. What's with all the shootings lately?

That is a good question. Just to put it in perspective 62 officers have been killed in the line of duty so far this year. 29 have been killed by gunfire. That is a 71 percent increase over last year.

My heart goes out to the family and Friends of Officer Kilcullen!! Losing family is the hardest thing in life to go thru I think. Being a police officer has to be one of the hardest jobs to have, personally I dont think they get enough credit for what they do. Having an officer of the law in my family has really opened up my eyes to what these guys and gals go thru. There is something to be said about leaving to go to work and never know if your gonna make it home to see your family agian. My heart goes out to each and every one of them!!!!

Wow, another one. That's about all I can say. I did the job for two years. Things were so different back then. Sad sad sad. The police have a very strong brotherhood. They take care of their own. Officer Kilcullen's family will be cared for. I have no doubt.

Be careful out there Doug and thank you so much for your service. May God protect you each and every minute.

Dennis

Archived