300 gallon 3/4 inch acrylic 4ft by 4ft by 30 inch Tall Cube with Center overflow.

Ed Hahn

Top is over a inch and quarter thick. I showed this tank previously. Wife and I decided to go smaller.

Here is the offer to those people I that have been good to me. PNWMAS members can buy this Tank, Stand and Canopy for $500. Just Tank, Stand, and Canopy nothing else.

you can reach me at

five zero nine three seven four zero eight one five

or email me at home.

please no phone calls before 9am or after 9pm.

leave a message and I will get back to you.

(rock2)

I have a build thread on Reef Frontiers. Its is in the Midcolumbia Forum. You can see it on the Thread called a Few More Big Reef Tanks in Tri-cities' date=' Wa.[/quote']

I can't see any pictures in that thread.

Ed's the man!!! He is the guy I drove to meet in Boardman for that killer skimmer-(clap)

Bump for a straight shooter and a sweet deal!!

If anyone here local decides to get this let me know, I think I have some frags Ed may want and I know he has a few I want-

And yes there will be something in it for you-

Good luck with the sale!!!

Ed's the man!!! He is the guy I drove to meet in Boardman for that killer skimmer-(clap)

Bump for a straight shooter and a sweet deal!!

If anyone here local decides to get this let me know, I think I have some frags Ed may want and I know he has a few I want-

And yes there will be something in it for you-

Good luck with the sale!!!

You are awesome Guy ReefnJunkie ! It would be awesome if someone could bring you back a few frags. Larry just told me tank is too Big. Tank is 49 1/4 inches wide with Canopy and Stand. Its very Tall with Canopy 7ft and 6 inches set up. So measure before you commit. Larry very nice guy. Thanks for Chat. Next in line call me.

Would have loved to slip this right into my new house, but it just wasn't going to fit well so better to pass it along to the next in line. Ed, thanks for all the information and conversation. Good luck with the sale - somebody is going to get a great deal. Let us know how your next tank goes as well!

If you have a membership on Reef Frontiers it will show you the whole build of this tank. It is located in the Midcolumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club section. It is on the second page so you will have to scroll until You find a Thread Called a Few More Big Tanks in Tri-cities. I will copy and post a link in next reply.

Archived