Noob Zoa Growout Contest Begins!!!

i second pather..... by the way, my frags have been moved to my 60 gal tank.... this might just give you guys a chance...lol. i had to relocate them because i am setting up the 150 in the location the 55 gal used to be.

• 2 weeks later...

polyp count is 34... includes babys with fring/color showing.. there is several nibs too but they are not counted..

what was your count Noob?(whistle)

i was even voted number six out of eight growers in the other group grow out...(nutty)(laugh)

i really thought i would be handycapped when i had to change to the sixty gal tank when the 55 gal tank was torn down.

attachment.php?attachmentid=11393&d=1306893512

attachment.php?attachmentid=11394&d=1306893526

(nono)ancient chinese secret(nono)

(laugh)

the tank gets the same additives as the 55 gal did with a 20 gal wet dry sump. the only difference is the 60 has 2-250 watt 20,000k mh and 2- 54 watt 7100k vho attinics

hmmm maybe you should be dq'd since you changed stuff up....(whistle)

(nono)ancient chinese secret(nono)

(laugh)

the tank gets the same additives as the 55 gal did with a 20 gal wet dry sump. the only difference is the 60 has 2-250 watt 20,000k mh and 2- 54 watt 7100k vho attinics

Ok I'm still in but I had a bunch of fine algae grow all over the plug and I took it out to clean it off and the polyps wont come back out, last count was around 20 but now I cant see the smaller ones!

Should come back if we have pne more month

growout61.jpg

grow2.jpg