Noob Zoa Growout Contest Begins!!!

There was nothing in my statement that asked for a rule change by the way. I was just stating the obvious that going by polyp count meant those who had more polyps would have an advantage and if you were truly looking at who was the best grower' date=' going by percentage would provide the most information. I'm curious Topher, would you have picked a frag with fewer polyps if you knew about a rule change? (scratch) How would that give you and advantage? Am I missing something?(scratch) I really don't care either way. I'm not going to lose sleep over this :). I'm just curious.[/size']

you are correct about not asking for a rule change, jesse just caved.LOL no worries jesse. i said my peice and now, i will prepare to WIN!(incert evil laugh here) where is cyberboy when you need him.LOL i wont loose sleep either. you decide jesse, just don't let the cyber bullys get you.LOL if i truely had an issue, it would not be done over this thread. Good luck Kim!!!because brad and I both are gunnig for you.

Very true but now they are not doing so hot. But I still think even with the ones that melted I have about the same amount as you have had...

LOL' date=' gunning for me? Jesse is the one who had the captain America's grow like weeds in his tank! Good luck all![/quote']

Very true but now they are not doing so hot. But I still think even with the ones that melted I have about the same amount as you have had...

They are starting to grow again. Growth of everything seemed to go to a screeching halt when the salinity dropped in the tank. Nothing melted and everything looked great.

To keep this simple and consistant we will stick with what I posted in the first thread. These rules were made weeks ago and it makes sense to stick with the original plan. Even if it means that I have to go against another Dallas Cowboys Fan...DOH!

I hope you can forgive me in time Kim........(sad)

(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)

To keep this simple and consistant we will stick with what I posted in the first thread. These rules were made weeks ago and it makes sense to stick with the original plan. Even if it means that I have to go against another Dallas Cowboys Fan...DOH!

I hope you can forgive me in time Kim........(sad)

(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)

I think I can live with that.:) I just assumed we would all start with the same amount of polyps and in the end it's more about bragging rights so in my mind the winner will be the one with the highest percentage of growth whoever that may be... Clay's not in this competition is he? (laugh)

Alright back to the task at hand here. I dropped off the Boogyman Chalice to Beth yesterday. It probably won't make it but I am hoping that they have better luck. If it doesn't I will see about coming up with something different for a prize.

Thanks again ladies for helping out!

No problem Jesse' date=' I didn't get a chance to look at it but hopefully it will pull through. So are updates due again?[/quote']

Yeah we should probably do an update. I know it's only been a few weeks but we need to get some updates. These are due by April 5th.