Club Par meter OFFICIAL booking thread

grassi

mytshall, the Par meter is now in the southern area. We are not filling a northern list again, until the par meter will be back north.

The par meter will stay south until our members are done with it or by about six months, so we can equally share it during the year.

We will annonce it in this thread.

I think you, and other northern members, can ask to be added to the southern list. You will have to pick up and return it at Miles (impur) location. We are not going to ship it.

Thanks

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I won't be able to make it to the meeting... But I just put some 250w radiums over my 135 and was really interested in the par readings. Just need to make sure I can swing that 50 bucks right now.(I love how expensive cars are to fix) I would like to be put on the list so I can maybe get it in the next couple weeks.

The Par meter is back in Portland, I have updated the list but I think it was outdated. I will leave it for a few days then send out some pm's to confirm.

I am in West Linn just off 205 at 10th street or I can take it to work in N Portland by the Rose Quarter. The info to check it out is in the first post.