Anyone that can build me a large tank?

finch6013

Wanareef is my go to acrylic guy-he will be building my 400 gallon 72x48x27

+1 on Wannareef!! He just built us a VERY nice custom sump. It has everything we needed and discussed and he even added some nice extra's and went above and beyond. I highly recommend him!

I ended up going with James at envision. Thank you to those that offered me your help I appreciate it.

You made a good choice to go with James, with the amount of lives stock you gonna put in that tank it will cost you much more than the tank it self, having James built your tank you don't have to worried it split while you're on vacation.

What are you doing for a stand? Glad you went with James. Hek take him out shooting(laugh) did you see his acrylic demo with the rounds in it?

Not sure what I am doing for a stand. I will probably build one. I have built all my other stands and was happy with the results.

I have not seen the acrylic demo with the rounds in it. Is that on his site or something? I didn't know he was one of us.

Not sure what I am doing for a stand. I will probably build one. I have built all my other stands and was happy with the results.

I have not seen the acrylic demo with the rounds in it. Is that on his site or something? I didn't know he was one of us.

It is in his shop. I can not remember what cal. is in it but yes he loves to go play(naughty)

Let me know if you want to dabble in metal and I can hook you up. You can just come buy the shop on a weekend and we can put something together.

The doors leading to my basement are kinda small so with the width of the tank I have to build the stand into the basement' date=' or build something that can be bolted together.[/quote']

You may want to contact wannareef on this matter. I know for sure it will be done.

Vin "Keep On Reefing"

In the end you'll be happy you spent the extra money, James builds the best and for something that size you want the best.

I appreciate the insurance that I could hit any of my tanks with a sledge hammer and the worst I have to think about is how I'd buff out the scratches.

And if you want an awesome stand Scott is your man! His stands are top notch!