Might need to get a new controller

Kris

There is not a think I don't like about the APEX!!! or the customer service you get from Neptune Systems!! Plus you can control everything through your iPhone too!!

On the other hand their set up instructions suck! But lucky for you there are many people on the forum that have gone through it before and can help you!

Beth

I have an Apex and love it. The only issue I have is the backlight on my controller unit go out. So I have it unplug now and just use my iPhone.

how old is you Apex? Have you contacted Neptune? They have replaced a couple of things for me.... my EB8 bar that caught fire (due to my vho's) and the thermometer probe that was bad.... both free of charge!

Does anyone have any input on the ReefKeeper Elite w/ Net - Digital Aquatics?

And if I do this I will be wanting the best model I can get. So what one do I want to get the NEPTUNE SYSTEMS APEX WITH EB8, TEMP, DISPLAY?

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEPTUNE-SYSTEMS-APEX-EB8-TEMP-DISPLAY-/270575742265?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3eff922d39#ht_6463wt_730

For just 1or2 hundred I think it would be worth it to have the better model.

And where should I buy it from?

Does anyone have any input on the ReefKeeper Elite w/ Net - Digital Aquatics?

And if I do this I will be wanting the best model I can get. So what one do I want to get the NEPTUNE SYSTEMS APEX WITH EB8, TEMP, DISPLAY?

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEPTUNE-SYSTEMS-APEX-EB8-TEMP-DISPLAY-/270575742265?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3eff922d39#ht_6463wt_730

For just 1or2 hundred I think it would be worth it to have the better model.

And where should I buy it from?

Thats waht I got, you may want to contact whatever LFS you frequent and see if they will match that price. I did that when I bought mine and the store matched it for me.

You wont be dissappointed, I bought the the other brand (DA) and returned it, after adding in all the extra components I needed it was over priced

Apex' date=' or if you got a nice tax refund: Elos Biotopus. It is about 2k but you get a free ph and temp probe![/quote']

Holly S*** I am getting a nice tax return but my wife would most defanitly kill me. I talked her in to the range of the apex but she would never go for that. But I may have to take a look at it online but that's about as far as I could go.