The Origin of Pink Boobies

Emerald525

nothing really to tell beings im TECO now and not TEC is why the name change but to purists it will be TEC and never really gave it away just sold larger pieces at a fair price but in hine sight I guess I should of not been and be like most other sites as I probly wouldnt have to be downsizing or worse as I would still have lots to sell lol.

nothing really to tell beings im TECO now and not TEC is why the name change but to purists it will be TEC and never really gave it away just sold larger pieces at a fair price but in hine sight I guess I should of not been and be like most other sites as I probly wouldnt have to be downsizing or worse as I would still have lots to sell lol.

So where did the chalice come from Jody and did it look like it did in your avatar or did it color up to that? I rarely see anyone selling it.

it came from Indo and it didnt look anything like it does now it took around a month to color up and most probly keep it instead of frag it to death like I have but that wont be happening anymore lol need to let mine grow again the last frags have been made on it for awhile anyways.

yea I have a few that way but due to me lowering my phosphates to fast they lost color my red watermelon is one that most dont have I know Isaac had a piece and a guy and cali and JD from CCA but its one I cant seem to get the best shot of.

Does it look anything like the Tyree red watermelon? I don't remember seeing it at Isaac's. I didn't know a fast drop in phosphates could cause you to lose color in your chalices. Good to know