What a wonderfull day!

Mohaynow

I can assure you I wasn't ignoring you (even thought I think you were just giving me a hard time). I have always had a hard time remembering fancy names of stuff, I couldnt tell you what half the stuff is in my tank, aside from the red one, or the one i got at tims lol

That Rainbow Acan is baller!

Thanks John. I got it from Isaac at TCM aquatics. He calls it the lucky charms acan and it is absolutely one of my favorite rainbow acans!

I can assure you I wasn't ignoring you (even thought I think you were just giving me a hard time). I have always had a hard time remembering fancy names of stuff' date=' I couldnt tell you what half the stuff is in my tank, aside from the red one, or the one i got at tims lol[/quote']

Yeah Josh, I'm just teasing you LOL! I like knowing the names of things. I have always loved biology so that part of the hobby is an interest.

Pete, those are some sweet paint jobs man! I just recently got into 40k and havent had a whole lot of time to spend painting, I almost enjoy the painting more than playing tho lol. Heres a few of my bloodletters. Not nearly as good as your stuff, but I'm still learning.

2011-02-21005.jpg

2011-02-21004.jpg

2011-02-21003.jpg

Blood for the blood god!!!