What a wonderfull day!

Mohaynow

So today has been probably the best day of the year so far (I hope) First I went to westside to meet up with emerald525 and tanktop74 to pick up some frags that I bought from them. THANKS!!!! I also met with pantherguy30 to get the wicked awesome rainbow acans. those things are sweet broseph, thanks so much for the killer deal. And who could stop at westside without getting some amazing corals at amazing prices, so thank you very much to tim! Then it was off to vancouver to meet up with uscg cwo for a rediculously good deal on a skimmer. Thanks duder! Then over to Oceans in a Box for the great glue sale. And also, who can go there without getting a few frags? Stupid low prices (no offense) and an awesome selection. On the way home I had to stop at rose city, and to no suprise he gave me a rad deal on some nice chalice.

So thank you soo much to Emerald525, Tanktop74, Tim at West Side Aquarium, Uscg CWO, Oceans in a Box, and Nick at Rose city. You all are indeed great assets to the local community and hobby. Thanks again!

• Like 2

A day in the life of a reefer addict

LOL you're welcome Josh. I was just about to post something but I know the picture police would be on me for not taking pictures yet.

What Josh forgot to mention is that he is easy to spot because his avatar is on the back of his car as well as his T-shirt! Thanks for the efflo frag!(clap)

He also forgot to mention that he followed the same route we did. We went to Westside first and picked out our chalice from the group buy and picked up saltfinsax's frag.

We then went to OIAB and gave Saltfinsax his frag after he rescued his tang from the overflow!(clap)(clap) There was a great selection of fish at OIAB but we cannot buy any because we are dealing with ich!(flame) So we settled for some of that nice glue.

Then off to Ed's reef where we picked up a replacement blade for our Inland saw. Beth has been frag happy!(laugh) Nice to see you Eddie! Oh did I mention we saw Mohaynow there too!(laugh)

There we saw Kris and on the way out Reefnjunkie who was twisting my arm and wheeling and dealing about something.....(whistle)Then JGF shows up but we forgot his frags he bought.DOH! Sorry Mick. It will be an excuse for you to come over to our place. Don't worry folks I also gave him a hard time for his red rep pot stirring!(laugh)

Then we headed over to Nick's for our final stop. Guess who was there? Mohaynow was leaving as we showed up! We got a good deal on 2 sea hares and picked up our white TFT plugs! By the way if anyone wants any they are only 7 dollars a bag and I have extras!

I hope to see everyone at the meeting! Will post up pictures soon!

• Like 1

So today has been probably the best day of the year so far (I hope) First I went to westside to meet up with emerald525 and tanktop74 to pick up some frags that I bought from them. THANKS!!!! I also met with pantherguy30 to get the wicked awesome rainbow acans. those things are sweet broseph, thanks so much for the killer deal. And who could stop at westside without getting some amazing corals at amazing prices, so thank you very much to tim! Then it was off to vancouver to meet up with uscg cwo for a rediculously good deal on a skimmer. Thanks duder! Then over to Oceans in a Box for the great glue sale. And also, who can go there without getting a few frags? Stupid low prices (no offense) and an awesome selection. On the way home I had to stop at rose city, and to no suprise he gave me a rad deal on some nice chalice.

So thank you soo much to Emerald525, Tanktop74, Tim at West Side Aquarium, Uscg CWO, Oceans in a Box, and Nick at Rose city. You all are indeed great assets to the local community and hobby. Thanks again!

Dude you are my Hero!!!(icon) That sounds like one amazing day. I can't wait to see some pics.

Sounds like a few of us were all over the place today! First stop met Josh @ Westside to deliver his acan, then back home to meet Mark so he could grab his acan. Then left to Garretts to grab an abalone he had for me. Left g's to meet up with Brandon back @ Weatside:) Then I headed over to Isaacs to grab a mini maxi he had hand selected for me. Made a stop @ Lucky lab for some pizza to go, and finaly home @ 8pm:) lmao see ya guys @ the meeting tomorrow!!

I saw Mohaynow at IOAB too. Then I went to Safeway and he was behind me at the register.

I went to the gas station and he was there too.

I had to meet a friend in sw Portland and guess who was cutting a three in my friend's backyard? Mohaynow

I'm starting to think that there is more than one Mohaynow. But I'm suspicious by nature

You should definitely move John. We have so many shops and great store owners and members on this forum. Josh was so polite and patient. Beth and I kept talking in front of Tim's show tank where the frags were displayed and Josh was so patient waiting to pick out your frag Bigjohn.

He probably had a pretty good view as he towers over us though lol!

Oh yeah I forgot I saw Grassi at OIAB and was on the phone with Mr. S. Don't worry folks we told Grassi to make the forum go faster again!

Oh I also forgot to mention as we were driving away from Ed's reef we saw Lowman coming out of his car with a big box. I assume yet another parking lot reefer deal LOL!

Pretty typical weekend for me.

I agree pretty nice of Josh to get John's Westside chalice group buy closer to him.

Awesome day indeed, it was great seeing Beth n Kim, not sure I recognized you Josh, but hey, I'm horrible with people LOL

An no worries ladies, we'll just have to come by you guys's place to get our frags, I'm supposed to have some frag plugs from Roger too, but haven't been able to meet up with him or organize anything because, well, Jess's schedule sucks an it's kinda hard to meet up with folks at 3 in the am LOL an even harder when you don't get to sleep til 6-7 in the am an aren't up til around 3, at the earliest, in the pm LOL

Alex, I cloned myself about 3 years ago, it really helps me be efficient.

I also forgot to mention that to make the day even better, the weather was awesome! A very nice change from the crap chute we have been getting the last week or so.

Yes it was a wonderful day. No rain and no snow!

I was just left with a thought in my brain: what's the relation between donuts and reefkeeping???

Awesome day indeed, it was great seeing Beth n Kim, not sure I recognized you Josh, but hey, I'm horrible with people LOL

An no worries ladies, we'll just have to come by you guys's place to get our frags, I'm supposed to have some frag plugs from Roger too, but haven't been able to meet up with him or organize anything because, well, Jess's schedule sucks an it's kinda hard to meet up with folks at 3 in the am LOL an even harder when you don't get to sleep til 6-7 in the am an aren't up til around 3, at the earliest, in the pm LOL

Yeah good to see you and Jess Mick! I don't think Josh was there when you arrived. He's easy to spot! Tall and deep voice and his avatar was on his T shirt.

What a day! Soundsl like a blast! I only know of three stores down here. Only two have a real selection of corals. But then we do have Jody!!!

TECO is all you really need Gabe. There is that other nice store that has a nice show tank but I was afraid to touch anything. LOL!

I was just left with a thought in my brain: what's the relation between donuts and reefkeeping???

I guess they know we spend all our money on corals so they figure they better feed us?

I think its more along the lines of we can't be outdone by u know who....LOL. Any suggestions would be welcome. Should I start bringing in free bowls of clam chowder and sushi on saturdays now? :)

Lol this is an awesome thread! On top of all of this, not only did Dave stop by and grab his abalone, believe it or not, my last customer of the day just so happened to be Mohaynow! That's right, he managed to grace my presence as well. John, you will love the frag he brought by from the group by. Looks nice!

You are now known as "The Magic Man"

For those of you who haven't met this guy yet, you are in for a treat. Great guy with a love for the hobby and a willingness to help any fellow reefer without even having asked

Thanks for the props Garret! I guess I did leave a few stops out, I was soo excited that I just plain forgot. I made a stop by Ed's Reef, cool little shop. I have a tendacy to get claustraphobic and learned why it used to be called the "nano" reef, so to avoid an anxiety attack I, unfortunately, left empty handed. I will be back though! Then after getting home and stopping the flood that was occuring in the kitchen (stupid ro/di filter) I swung by Garrets to drop off John's frag.

Pictures of my bounty to come later!

PIcture time!

Ok heres some pics

First is the rainbow acan I got from pantherguy30 along with the predators blood favia i got from emerald525

2011-02-20049.jpg

Then the other stuff I got from emerald525, she told me the names but i forgot some of them by the time she was done telling me.

Kaliedascope cloves

2011-02-20053.jpg

This red thing

2011-02-20072.jpg

and a Ricordea! Ooh la la

2011-02-20066.jpg

Now the stuff I got from Tim at Westside Aquarium, same story about the names

thins thing

2011-02-20071.jpg

And who could forget this!

2011-02-20075.jpg

And the skimmer I got from USCG CWO

2011-02-20079.jpg

Then off to OiaB for some more stuff

Chalice

2011-02-20068.jpg

Stick!

2011-02-20073.jpg

And The next picture is like a wheres waldo type of thing, an acan that i got from OiaB and A chalice that i got from Nick at Rose City

2011-02-20050.jpg

I'd post a pic of the bucket of salt i got at garrets but i think we all know what they look like.

Thanks again to everyone!