Ritteri Anemones

Gaidin

We just got a bunch of different colored Ritteri Anemones (heteractis magnifica). They are all extremely healthy. These are some of the healthiest Ritteri's I have seen in a while. Each one is an individual, they are all different colored bases, and tentacles. No two are alike, come check them out...

kewl!,

see this is why i need to get off my arss and order that macro gear. I would have snatched these all up for a week of private photo shoots in my bedroom closet. Then I'd just sell them off once I've finished having my way with them! You'll take my sloppy seconds and like it! :P

wow. thats quite the remarkable specimen. well done.

Thanks. I just hope it does well. I have a smaller H. magnifica that I have had for about 3 months that is doing very well but it is not as brightly colored (brown with white tips). When I am sure the new one is well established I plan on moving the brown one into a separate tank with a pair of clowns. Hopefully some of your tank raised A. chrysopterus juvi's will be looking for a home by then. (clap)

Reefgeek, They like really High light, random High flow. If you put them on a rock stucture at the top of a tower, where they can't physically touch any of the glass or sides they generally don't move alot ime. They are beautiful but they get huge, mine was almost 3 ft before i lost it.

Something got into my house that polluted my tanks. i am not sure as to what it was but i lost a bunch of corals and two of my anemones. Both of which i have had for five and six years. Supposedly it was insectiside's or something was sprayed in the feild behind my house but i have no idea besides that.