my new clown commited suiside

talkalot82

so my new clown deceded to jump out.. I dont understand how, but he did... I just got him from barecuda... Im sad. now nemo doesnt have a friend....(sad)

I went to work and he was there... came home and he didn't come out to eat.... So I looked behind the tank, there he was..My very own crispy critter...

I just hate when this happens.. I even had him named...

Can I get a new clown barecuda? Please dont let my nemo be alone!!!!!!

When i first got clowns i had the same one jump twice. Luckily i was home and heard him flopping around behind the tank. I also had another one that loved to go into the overflow about 4 times. I think i had a larger fish chasing him around and scaring him out lol

:( That stinks!

The first place you went wrong was naming it. Nothing that is in my tank has a name, and thats not by coincidence. Without fail, if they get a name in my tank, they die within a week. My firends all say, you should name it "blah blah" I'm like "no".

Yep, its bad luck to name a fish.

:( That stinks!

The first place you went wrong was naming it. Nothing that is in my tank has a name, and thats not by coincidence. Without fail, if they get a name in my tank, they die within a week. My firends all say, you should name it "blah blah" I'm like "no".

Every fish in my tank has a name! Not by me but my wife and kids. I feel like they half to be named now lol

When i first got clowns i had the same one jump twice. Luckily i was home and heard him flopping around behind the tank. I also had another one that loved to go into the overflow about 4 times. I think i had a larger fish chasing him around and scaring him out lol

HAHAHA I had the same thing my small clown jumped twice got him both times and he hasn't jumped in months. The fish I've had the longest is the only one with a name. My Orange diamond goby I have had him for about a year. The kids named him Devastator after the Transformers movie.