Dry Rock....Bulk Reef Supply or Marco Rocks?????

jennmac415

Just in the thinking and planning stage,(and SOOO excited about it cuz I have missed my 180 like crazy) but I have seen some rock on both of these sites that I REALLY like....of course, I will seed it with some live rock too....just looking for any feedback on either of these places and their rock. Thanks for your help!

Jenni

When I set up my 200, I got 200 pounds from Marco Rocks. When I bought you could specify sizes and/or shapes and he would try to pick through and give you what you asked for. Did pretty good about giving me what I asked for. Even gave me some longer flat pieces to make some bridges with. Good stuff and no bad hitchhikers!

I believe my rock is from MarcoRock, but not sure since I got it second hand.

But I really like it. It was lighter then it looked so your order weight might be less then you think you will need.

But I got to admit if I would not have found the 'killer' deal when I got mine I would have went the LFS route. Cause I like to see what I'm getting before laying down my money!!