Stuff for sale

Lowman

This month has sucked more than any I have encountered in recent memory. First my dad passed away, then I came down with the worst case of gout I have ever seen, can't even walk. Then, to top it all off, I was doing some maintenance on my tank, I tripped into the the tank with the broom in my hand and cracked my tank in the corner!!!!! I couldn't believe it. So, luckily I had the cube tank to put my stuff into. the tank didn't spill but it is pretty much ruined. So I am going to have some stuff to unload....

ALL SOLD

More info and pics on "Almost new 2x250 watt HQI Sunlight Supply ballast with reflectors and 2 month old bulbs...asking $175 for it"

How old are ballasts and reflectors? Also DIBS :) Pics? Cash in hand and I can come get them Saturday also may want some rock possibly sump?

You can text pics to 541-974-14O4 if its easier thanks

More info and pics on "Almost new 2x250 watt HQI Sunlight Supply ballast with reflectors and 2 month old bulbs...asking $175 for it"

How old are ballasts and reflectors? Also DIBS :) Pics? Cash in hand and I can come get them Saturday also may want some rock possibly sump?

You can text pics to 541-974-14O4 if its easier thanks

I bought it from Tim a couple months ago. It is a Blue Wave HQI dual 250 ballast. I bought the bulbs at CB's right after that. The reflectors are about a year old.