Where is CB's Tropical???

jennmac415

BUYER"S BE AWARE ABOUT CB"S

i was just in there on monday and had to return or try to return it on wednsday. all i can say BUYER'S BE AWARE. His customer service is not the best and he told me to go to patricts at saltwater fantaces or seahorse and to get out of his store and not come back. all over a $8.00 crab that had one claw when i took it out of the bag to place in the tank.

I have been in CB's many times and have never had a single problem with his "customer service". I heard the story of your crab, and all he asked was for you to bring him a sample of your water to test before he replaced the crab. Which is what every store with a guarantee asks for before replacing livestock. Was the crab dead?

i was just in there on monday and had to return or try to return it on wednsday. all i can say BUYER'S BE AWARE. His customer service is not the best and he told me to go to patricts at saltwater fantaces or seahorse and to get out of his store and not come back. all over a $8.00 crab that had one claw when i took it out of the bag to place in the tank.

I Have known Travis for 12 years and he told me about that incident today without me even asking, and I think you left allot of stuff out, made yourself look like a victim, but you forgot to say that you told him that it had died within 12 hours of adding it to your tank, you refused to bring in any water to be tested, you got irate when he said he couldn't help you without a water sample, and continued your bad attitude from there. There is more to isn't there? but it dosn't ever make you sound like a good customer.