Aqua-Mag/Frag-Mag Group Buy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the answer to our question of whether the frag-mag can attach to the rock mags and jrs. Kinda cool they can customize them.

"The Frag-Mag will not attach magnetically toa Rock-Mag or Rock-Mag Jr. We could easily embed magnets throughout the Rock-Mag for this purpose, but it would drive the Rock-mag cost upconsiderably (Approximately $3.00 per embedded magnet as an additionto the Rock-mag cost). We are willing to make these on a special order bases. Feel free to contact us again if this interests some of your group buy participants."

Current total is $191.50, I've just been updating the first post. Paypal will be to me, I'll PM everyone to give my email address. I think as long as I get a paypal confirmation on Tues then my checking account could cover any banking delays. PM me if you need to pay cash, I'm sure we can work something out.

Ok, I emailed them w/ our order totals. Here is the response I rec'd:

Thank you for the order. I just sent you a Paypal invoice. We have recently had an unusually large volume of orders and our Rock-Mag stock is low. Once payment is received I will be able to ship yourorder on Tuesday, February 22nd. Thanks again for your business.

I paid the paypal invoice. Bummer it won't be shipped for a week, but it's in motion now. I'll keep everyone updated if I hear more.

Hopefully they show up by Friday so I dont have to make a special trip. If anyone needs me to bring their's down just let me know. I'm assuming I'll be getting Ryans for him' date=' at least if they are there by Friday.[/quote']

That would be great Nate! Let me know.