Valentines Day coral?

PeteRock

So my g/f is really supportive of this reefing hobby of mine, and starting to show more interest and enjoy relaxing while staring at the tank. I was thinking of getting her something for my tank for Valentines day. Why buy flowers that will die in days when I could buy her some coral that will last for much longer? (hopefully)

Her favorite color is pink. (cheer) I'm pretty new to corals in general, but have a 75 gallon tank that's been set up for about 5 years and doing well.

Lighting: I have 2x 46" VHO actinics and a 14k 250 MH.

Could anyone reccomend a cool "hardy" Pink coral for me? Heck, if you have one for sale that would be swell as well!

Thanks folks! (drinking)

I've seen lots of pink zoanthids in all different morphs. Pink yumas are super sweet, but not necessarily hardy. Hopefully others chime in too.

I have some awesome pink zoas with a bright green mouth and would offer to frag you some but they fell off the rocks and so are now in the recovering phase.

An episode of The Simpsons comes to mind when I read this. Namely the one were homer gets marge a bowling ball for her birthday. Not suggesting thats what this is, you certainly know what your girlfriend wants more than I do, just saying you might want to pause and think about it.