Need frag discs? Group buy?

impur

I've used my last frag disc and would like to order more. I thought i'd see if anyone else would be interested in doing a group buy? I would like to order ceramic ones this time, the last time i got argocrete and they were nice, but i found that red turf algae loved to grow on them. Time to try someing different. I would like to get the order in by the end of the week so we could have them by the meeting.

I've emailed a few sources to see how much they might run.

Post if interested!!

Check these out

http://www.coralcradle.com/

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess you guys dont like the golf tee's eh? The seem to work great and they are really cheap especially if your going to do a group buy. Drilling some holes in acrylic isnt tough, so making a rack is very easy.

Just thought I would throw in my $.02.

I guess you guys dont like the golf tee's eh? The seem to work great and they are really cheap especially if your going to do a group buy. Drilling some holes in acrylic isnt tough, so making a rack is very easy.

Just thought I would throw in my $.02.

they are just so hard to actually put in your tank, and not using them for a frag tank.they lack versatility. :p

Ok, i can get a 10% discount on 500 or more ceramic ones from edensgatecorals.com

Coral cradle plastic ones: I can offer you a bulk pack of 1000 for the price I sell to my

distributors, $240.00 + 11.50 for shipping. I can get out a paypal

invoice to you if you are interested.

I still waiting for about 3 other emails. I am gonna try to get this done by the end of the week, but tax time is a busy time for me. If anyone else wants to shoot out some emails to help find the best deal go for it!!