Noob zoas Grow out contest

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stopped by the shop tonight and the frags were being cut. sorry for the delay to all that are involved. With family stuff going on during my days off and work on the others it was tough for me to get down there to do anything. But that being said Robert was so nice to start going on the frags so the update should be soon I'm hoping!

Thanks again to Cos and Robert for taking the time to frag them up for the group, and to TECO, Premium Aquarium, Ocean In a Box, and BRS for the sweet prizes!!!

And here they are not even one hour after fragging. dang i'm good. ;)

Lets give these at least until the weekend at best or worst case next weekend to heal up. I tried to get at least 4-5 polyps on each plug but it wasn't easy so your going to probably have to do a photo and polyp count before you start the growout.

I will also post the shop water parameters prior to the growout start date.

DSC_0060.JPG

DSC_0061.JPG

Thanks for the add on guys. If anyone else wants to sell of their spots they better do it now. Hopefully everyone that is in on this is going to stay now that the frags have been made but this is your last couple of days to get out. Just a heads up.

Once Robert gives me the heads up on the frags you are alright with grabbing them from OIAB. You will need a short write up of your tank, flow, lighting etc. Then you will need to post up a picture of the frag once they are opened in your tank. When we get closer to the specific date I will give the starting date out for this going forward. If you fail to post up after you get the frag it will DQ you. I think the DQ's helped many out the last growout if I remember correctly.

Thanks for the add on guys. If anyone else wants to sell of their spots they better do it now. Hopefully everyone that is in on this is going to stay now that the frags have been made but this is your last couple of days to get out. Just a heads up.

Once Robert gives me the heads up on the frags you are alright with grabbing them from OIAB. You will need a short write up of your tank, flow, lighting etc. Then you will need to post up a picture of the frag once they are opened in your tank. When we get closer to the specific date I will give the starting date out for this going forward. If you fail to post up after you get the frag it will DQ you. I think the DQ's helped many out the last growout if I remember correctly.

Didn't help me LOL. I managed to stay the entire way through but my pathetic little frag didn't even warrant a consolation prize (laugh) I can pick mine up this Saturday.

Oh ya, its almost on-time to kick your *** "your"= fill in your own name

Smack talking king-

Jesse your gonna end up like your first fragging session went,

Kim you might want to keep that ponape frag to post pic updates with so we throw ya a consolation bone

BAAAAAHAAAAAA

Step up or shut up-

J/K

Not really

Sounds like fighting words.... It's on now.

Oh ya, its almost on-time to kick your *** "your"= fill in your own name

Smack talking king-

Jesse your gonna end up like your first fragging session went,

Kim you might want to keep that ponape frag to post pic updates with so we throw ya a consolation bone

BAAAAAHAAAAAA

Step up or shut up-

J/K

Not really

how do we say' date=' the pudding is proof that i gotz skillz? LOL don't hate on kim now. I hear brads pretty good at it too.[/quote']

Hey I couldn't even keep the dumb things alive on their own rock in my tank so I think I know where I'm going to place in this contest...DOH!

can we pick up the frags this weekend or do you want us to wait a little longer?

need a reason to go down there and check out some fish for my fiancées new predator tank lol

I will be heading down tomorrow morning to check up on them so I will post from the shop what we decide on. Ocean in a box will be the pickup location. Don't forget to bring extra cash as they have some sweet deals right now.