Is this possible?

vanz

Nice' date=' it is the same guy...I am going to call him out on it, once he answers my first question.[/quote']

lol........i saw your question...hopeully he understands "take" means tank........and answers the question

He said you got pm........what did he say???

rotflmao

lol........i saw your question...hopeully he understands "take" means tank........and answers the question

He said you got pm........what did he say???

rotflmao

Yeah, I need to read my posts sometimes...I get busy and start answering in a rush..He was just confused by the question...I will see what he says and keep everyone updated...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i called him out will see lol gess the mod's know him from other sites a jjibjam or somthin gess he's a scammer so will see what he doe's now.

(laugh) just read the thread over there again.

Don't know why he can't just say which aquarium...that'll take just a few seconds of his time...busy working my a$$.

Actually I had the same thing happen to me, except it wasn't a BRO it was a tiger shark. Came in with the live rock I bought at Woody's and hid most of the time the lights were on. I kept putting fish in the tank, but they would just disappear. Took me a long time to figure out I had a tiger shark in my aquarium. I finally took apart the rocks and found him. I was going to take pictures, but I left my camera at work. I'm surprised it took me so long to find him since it's only a 24g aquarium. (scratch)

reminds me when i was in my tank the other day. I kept hearing a clicking noise at night. At first i kind of ignored it, because i really didnt pay attention. Well this went on for a month or so, so i decided to check it out closer.. yup.. definate clicking. i was like.. oh hell.. a baby mantis snuck into my system with my last batch of rocks.

So, while checking the tank at night with a red flashlight, i searched for a few days.. nada.. couldnt see anything. So i decided to tear the tank down. One by one i took the rock out and inspected each piece. was getting down to the last rock and still nothing. well, pull out the last rock, and to my suprise.. there he was.. gary coleman, looking at me saying "whatchoo talkin bout dippin"

reminds me when i was in my tank the other day. I kept hearing a clicking noise at night. At first i kind of ignored it, because i really didnt pay attention. Well this went on for a month or so, so i decided to check it out closer.. yup.. definate clicking. i was like.. oh hell.. a baby mantis snuck into my system with my last batch of rocks.

So, while checking the tank at night with a red flashlight, i searched for a few days.. nada.. couldnt see anything. So i decided to tear the tank down. One by one i took the rock out and inspected each piece. was getting down to the last rock and still nothing. well, pull out the last rock, and to my suprise.. there he was.. gary coleman, looking at me saying "whatchoo talkin bout dippin"

wow you too, I just found gary coleman in my tank too? strange, didn't even know he lived in saltwater, maybe thats why he is small, he's just pickled in the salts

Poor Gary has just been popping up in tanks everywhere since he lost the govenors election in Cali. Can't believe he's up here now to. Time for me to invest in a Willis filter.

Posts like this guys are just sad but pretty mild compared to alot of what I've seen. On another site we had someone claim to have found a dead seahorse in a dry fountain that magically came back to life for three days when fresh water was added tot he fountain, they posted asking what killed the seahorse after three days. Anyone remember that chick whose fiance lost his legs in Iraq? She needed money to go see him. Anyone know she went to boards with a different SN 6 moths later about her new boyfriend over sea's who had a brain anurysm only to be sent home after surgery in Germany to have a second anursym stateside, and was going to die. His last request to see her face again. Please send money to help. Most boards mods caught that one before it hit the second time.

So sad these people have nothing better to do with there life.