Mag Flake

drock59

I looked high and low around here for Magflake....even checked the stores in eastern Oregon....nothing. Finally had to order from Harvey Salt on the East coast. The 50lb bags are like $15 each....with shipping (I ordered 8 bags) it turned out to be about 80 cents a pound. It's probably best if you form a group buy and go this route. From ordering to my doorstep was about a week.

I could help...

I have access to 97% CaCl and 98% MgCl in 50 lb lots. I will look into cost and availability at this time and would be willing to support a group buy of 50lb lots of either if there was enough interest to make it worth my time and effort. As a ballpark estimate, I think I could do 50lb lots at around 90 cents/lb if we were able to scare up 15-20 lots. Let me know if there is interest. Ryan@advancedreef.com

Seems you already have about 9 bags "spoken for" if you count just the thread so far. I sell a fair amount of this stuff for $20/5lbs through the shop(which is far less than any other marine suppliment around.) I assure you I am not "gettin' rich" off of 90 cents a pound, and if you find my terms are unreasonable, please feel free to seek your own avenue of supply. I simply thought that making both CaCl and MgCl available might be beneficial to all parties involved. R2R2

Seems you already have about 9 bags "spoken for" if you count just the thread so far. I sell a fair amount of this stuff for $20/5lbs through the shop(which is far less than any other marine suppliment around.) I assure you I am not "gettin' rich" off of 90 cents a pound' date=' and if you find my terms are unreasonable, please feel free to seek your own avenue of supply. I simply thought that making both CaCl and MgCl available might be beneficial to all parties involved. R2R2[/quote']

Whoa. Dunno if that was directed at me, kind'a looks like it... Who said anything about anyone "gettin' rich"? I was just concerned that it might be tough to get enough people together for a half-ton order, not looking to press any hot buttons. (scratch)

I spojke to the guy steve purchased from earlier this year, if this is the way you want to go I can have it freighted to my business and disbursed at a meeting, it would need to be paid in full (prefferably paypal) so I can order off the same paypal and not have to deal with it much, this would be cheapest way. I can call and get order for 10 or so bags and get freight estimate, but as I recall it was $15 per bag plus ship as steve stated, I would have to confirm.