Lets see if this works

fpd4308

I'm sure they will that parts pretty easy. Ive been trying to get my RKE all set up with the NET module, Droid app, and notification e-mails but still haven't gotten the signature generator up and running. Those parts aren't easy. I just got a wireless access point so I dont have to have the erthenet cable running from the Net to my router and should make it eaiser to keep it all on while not home. Markdadof2 on here has been willing to help me out if you have any questions he might be someone to ask. The D A support forum has alot of helpful info also.

Just a reminder, depending on what chiller you get most manufacturers do not recommend controlling thier chillers (ones with controllers already on the chiller) with another controller. It leads to excessive compressor, switch/relay wear. (just what I was told from PC) That doesn't mean you can't use it with a controler and have the settings set outside the settings on the chiller itself as a fail safe measure just not as a primary means of control, overiding the chillers controller.