Anthias?

siskiou

you can always insulate the line as well. I had a thought what if you just made a mix in a milk jug fairly concentrated and just added a dripline to it and just let it melt and drip at the same rate as its melting might take a little tweeking but be cheap and should last the whole day if not longer.And if you really want to get trick put jug in insulated container and it should go a few days.

you can always insulate the line as well. I had a thought what if you just made a mix in a milk jug fairly concentrated and just added a dripline to it and just let it melt and drip at the same rate as its melting might take a little tweeking but be cheap and should last the whole day if not longer.

That could work as well...but if I put ice under my stand, I am sure it would melt pretty quickly...but I think it could be done very easily...

Here's what I planned on doing to get my kegarator line flowing into my bar from the garage and keep it cool. (other side of the wall)....might work for this too.

Was going to insulate the tubing with beer coming out of the fridge through the center of a larger insulated tube like huge PVC or something, use a PC fan to help push the air from the fridge into the chamber to keep things cool. Insulate the pipes for obvious reasons. Like a refrigerator with an arm the keeps cool.

Take it one step further, hook up another device like an IV pump that controls multiple drips and have it flush the line w/ ro/di after it pushes the feedings through. That way your questionable material won't stay in the line.