New 90g build

nyoder23

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Update with new aquascape different skimmer,

So lastnight i decided that I would like to see my fish more and have more places to put new coral and basically open up the tank more and still have a wall feeling to it. So what d you think of the new look?

The first pic was the before...

P1050675.jpg

here is the new skimmer to me I put in.

P1050663.jpg

Here is the after pics... I also added another diamond goby to my 90 from my aquapod because I got a blue spotted jaw fish for that tank.

P1050721.jpg

P1050726.jpg

P1050733.jpg

P1050678.jpg

P1050655.jpg

Thank you that is the fifth time I have changed it. I have a hard time getting things just right and then if I see a unique rock at a store or some where for sale I want it and then have to reshape again to fit it in just right and every time I have a tarp layed out in the living room and it takes me about and hour and a half to get it done and a little arguing with the girlfriend!(nutty)

• 5 months later...

So after getting all the fish I wanted like the purple tang and the Shmocasso clowns and then of the I finally got my oregon mummy eye. I had to get rid of my 90g. I moved into an apartment with the g/f. we live on the 3rd floor and I did not want to take care of it anymore. So I traded my setup for an english bulldog puppy that will be ready right around christmas time. But I did keep the fish that I listed and will be looking to start up a new cube build.