New 90g build

nyoder23

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I did take them to rose city today. There are no bad habits i know of with them. I know they are a mated pair though. I had them lay eggs a few times before but have not been setup for hatching. We have decided to go with some other fish and need to make room. So that is why I took them over there. Funny you picked them up the same day. You should let me know if they lay eggs again. I got two maroon white stripe clowns and I will be looking for some miss bar black clowns soon.

ya i have breed percula clowns before lets see if i can pull it off again. ya i was at the store with money burning a hole in my pocket lol and saw the three fish in a bag lol. and got them for a great deal! all three for only $40 :) the clown alone are worth alot more check out this link

http://www.oceanproaquatics.com/shop/wysiwyg-extreme-misbar-clownfish-mated-pair-p-19791.html

oh wow that is a good deal for you. I want to try to mate the maroons and the black ones probably in the next 6 months i will be ready. Well if you have good luck with those two I will have to get a couple from you then. Just keep me updated.

Well they are very nice ones I think. I was a little sad but really like the black ones. My father had a mated pair of misbar black ones until the male died so he just got another one to replace and see what will happen. I might just breed those ones for him i guess. I will just have to go over and get them.

• 1 month later...

Update

So It has been a while since I have done things with my tank. I just went to Nick at RCA today to get a new piece of rock. I also picked up a frag that had different zoa'son it and a blue legged hermit as well.

P1040899.jpg

P1040930.jpg

P1040914.jpg

P1040895.jpg

P1040897.jpg

P1040896.jpg

P1040881.jpg

P1040879.jpg

P1040867.jpg

27Mar2011F5.jpg

P1040846.jpg

P1040825.jpg

P1040820.jpg

P1040818.jpg

Some day when I get a better picture I will have some really great pics. These for sure do not do this setup justice.

Yes well I have just cut off about 10 pieces of the kenya tree to frag and sell. First time experiment with it... So far so good though. For the fish he had ich and so I had to take him out and treat him and had to take all the live stock out of the tank to treat it as well. Now everything is great and keeps growing like crazy.

I was surprised. I did the fresh water dip on the powder blue and thought I was going to kill him. Bouy would she be mad when she came home(scary).

But all in all great turn out. thanks for the feed back. Now I need to start stalking it with coral very colorful stuff.

• 2 weeks later...