Thanks Ryan (R2R2)!!!!

impur

Just wanted to say thanks for hosting the meeting. I don't get to very many, but the ones Salem and south i always try to hit up. The monti cap and sailfin tang made it that much better!!! And great info on the AEFW, thats something everyone needs to be aware of cuz they are here and infesting our tanks. We need to take precautions.

Thanks again.

Is there a way to pass on info to the people who can hardly ever make it to the meetings?

Well, if you guys had a good secretary that did their job and posted minutes like they were supposed to. (threaten) (laugh)

I'll try to get around to writing up the minutes of what has happened at all the meetings I've neglected posting. Next year you guys need to vote in a better secretary than me! rofl

How does one prevent AEFW before they enter your tank?

We discussed either using TMPCC or fluke tabs as treatments for AEFW. The only real way to prevent before they get in your tank is dip everything before you put it in there. Its just a good precautionary measure. Later Ryan

Sounds great!!! Now what the heck is TMPCC? Tropic Marine Pro Coral Cure? And how about the fluke tabs? Sorry for being ingnorant about this, but I dont want them and I thought I was relatively safe. Now that I hear rumors of people around here getting them im paranoid. (scary)

Yeah TMPCC is Tropic Marin Pro Coral Care. One plus of it like Miles stated that it not only gets rid of AEFW but red bugs also. Its more Iodine based. The fluke tabs are a pesticide and I think mainly work on AEFW. I think Ryan said fluke tabs were $14 per 100 and I know that Ive seen TMPCC for about $30. Ryan also said that you use about 4 per 5 gallons of the fluke tabs. Later Ryan

Well, if you guys had a good secretary that did their job and posted minutes like they were supposed to. (threaten) (laugh)

I'll try to get around to writing up the minutes of what has happened at all the meetings I've neglected posting. Next year you guys need to vote in a better secretary than me! rofl

Fire"D" (naughty)