acrylic cleaner

stylaster

Maguire's Mirror glaze is what we used on aircraft windscreens.

Air Force? We were using it 25 years ago on them when I was in the AF and I still use it on my tank now.

If a few people want to get the Maguires let me know and I'll check into putting together a group buy with my supplier.

James from Envision only uses or reccomends Brillianize and lots of it, Spray it on your fiber cloths (no terri cloths), accidently in the tank wont hurt either. Keeps the surface lubricated when using magnets. He also makes his own soft white plastic scraper blade that fits into the Kent handle, they are long so you can run them thru the router to sharpen the edge, absolutly love mine.

Novus is for buffing it out. If he can rub the haze off with his fingers which is what he stated then he just needs a good cleaner for it rather than a buffing compound.

Without seeing it myself I cant be sure however he did state it was haziness and that he couldnt get it off with a little water and a towel. Heres a discription of #1 and 2 from Tap.

Novus 1 • gently cleans all plastics without scratching. Leaves a lustrous shine that resists fogging, repels dust, and eliminates static.

Novus 2 • removes fine scratches, haziness, and abrasions from most plastics. Use repeatedly and restore faded and discolored plastics.