Be careful with your opinion....

414driver

I went from 6 rep points to -93 points overnite. That's faster than I lose in Vegas!

rofl rep points don't mean a whole lot I just like to have them! I have shamelessly begged for them....

Do a fund raiser. Offer to donate a very nice frag to tanks for teachers if you get back to your original 6 by the end of the day!

Ah see there. You're up to 6 again. Easy as that!

• Like 2

Cool...thanks!! Hey..I was really looking forward to making your acquaintance at the party...next time!!

Well the next meeting in January will be at my place in Portland so if you can make it I will be there for sure.

Wanted to go to the meeting but was hosting a xmas party at my place.

• Like 2

Not a problem! (maybe I should hold out for more points)(laugh)

How about when you get a pink box you donate 2 frags!(laugh) People scoff and act like they don't care about the rep points and comments but I can tell you for me I always like to get them. It's kinda like those little blue cotton balls that the teacher would give me in first grade and call them warm fuzzies for doing something nice!:)

And here I thought it was an award for good advice and witty comments!DOH!

Post counts do help (ahem. Ca2OR(whistle)) but good advice, good points of discussion and doing nice things like dropping off saltwater to someone's house usually will get points from me. The only negative rep point I ever gave was to Lowman rofl for insulting Emmitt Smith. I'm pretty good about letting people know how I feel via pm or in public without giving them a dreaded red box.

How about when you get a pink box you donate 2 frags!(laugh) People scoff and act like they don't care about the rep points and comments but I can tell you for me I always like to get them. It's kinda like those little blue cotton balls that the teacher would give me in first grade and call them warm fuzzies for doing something nice!:)

How do I give you rep points? (scratch)

I have not given it much thought about rep points for donating. I like the idea. If we did that there would be a few of you that would have the highest counts of rep points in the club. Are rep points important enough to people that we should discuss what constitutes receiving them?

I have not given it much thought about rep points for donating. I like the idea. If we did that there would be a few of you that would have the highest counts of rep points in the club. Are rep points important enough to people that we should discuss what constitutes receiving them?

Noooo don't go there Roger! Man you have a bad memory. I completely begged for rep points for Beth for a 20 dollar donation long ago that you took in zoas instead.

rofl rep points don't mean a whole lot I just like to have them! I have shamelessly begged for them....

Do a fund raiser. Offer to donate a very nice frag to tanks for teachers if you get back to your original 6 by the end of the day!

Ah see there. You're up to 6 again. Easy as that!

i donated three frags to TFT auction at the Chrismas party and my rep points remained the same...(laugh) the points don't matter to me. it is great to get advice and information from the forum as long as the muck doesn't get stured up

• Like 4

i donated three frags to TFT auction at the Chrismas party and my rep points remained the same...(laugh) the points don't matter to me. it is great to get advice and information from the forum as long as the muck doesn't get stured up

taken care of now...(whistle)

plus I still owe you some cash..(laugh)

• Like 1