Be careful with your opinion....

414driver

Doug (414) driver owes you 2 frags Roger. Remeber Doug, rep points can be given and taken away...:p

Well Roger I owe you 40 dollars worth of zoas for the Tyree baby's breath group by we did.

If you can bump my points up to 200, I will make it an even 50 dollars worth of zoas?(clap) I'm not proud I like them I'll beg for them! (laugh)and a certain someone (whistle) gave me a negative rep point and knocked me down DOH!(sad)

:D

I'm embarrassed for the person(s) that would be so petty to do that

uh....there are quite a few that I am sure got "involved" here. 414 you can view your rep and see who all dinged you. Take a screenshot and post it....it shows comments and all.(clap) You can return the flaming favor...(naughty)

That would be me....I signed it for god sakes(scratch) I sign all rep given may it be good or bad....but I have a backbone and nothing to fear.

Backbone? (laugh)no need to sign as you know. Rep points are public for members and like I said before they don't have a whole lot of meaning they are just fun to have and I know it's nice to send them along to people just because I think often people focus on what's going wrong and not what's going well.

Backbone and the adult thing would be to actually send a pm. I couldn't send you any for a long time because your pm box was blocked for some strange reason. You could also post in the thread what specific problem you have with me. It seems that you have no problem with posting inflammatory posts and flat out lies. The only negative rep point I have ever sent was to Lowman as a joke for insulting Emmitt Smith.(laugh)

I have never sent you a negative rep point Eric and you have said many inflammatory things. I simply tell you what I think like right here.

• Like 2

uh....there are quite a few that I am sure got "involved" here. 414 you can view your rep and see who all dinged you. Take a screenshot and post it....it shows comments and all.(clap) You can return the flaming favor...(naughty)

I didnt realize it showed that in the profile area. It shows I have 1 but my mini profile on the side shows 7...weird. I wish my work applied the same math to my paycheck! (laugh)

• Like 1