Behind the scenes of the OCA

Michael7979

Just heard back from them today and it sounds like we will have a good chance at getting this done. Heard back from a Senior Aqaurist and he wanted more info. about what we are hoping to plan.

I'll put up more info as I get it.

All I know is that I asked for the tour to be held on the 15th of April, (yes its the third Sunday)

If this is something you are intested in please follow this thread for more news as it comes in.

OK - here's the update. Been working things out with Kevin and we are almost done.

Here is what he has offered up:

Our group will be split into 2 for the tour.

Cost will be $11.90 per person. (we need 15 members minimum)

He will lead one group and another aquarist will lead the other.

They will let us walk around first-then tour so we have time to build up questions.

Still getting this ironed out and set in stone BUT making progress.

When it is a GO!, I'll start a new thread to sign up for the tour/trip. So stay tuned!

• 2 weeks later...

Well I got an email from the OCA asking for my physical address to mail me the confirmation for our trip.

Never did answer the question on if they would limit the number of people maybe it's in the confirmation if not I'll get back to them.

PS yes this means the OCA trip for April 15th, 2007 is a GO!

I'll have to wait and see what is in the 'confirmation' that is being mailed to me. The only price that has been mentionedis $11.90 per person.

If their is no clarification when I recieve the mail, I'll call and find out what they say. Hopefully have an answer by the weekend with any luck.