Attn Mods-Mytshall

reefnjunkie

Now that I got your attention, how about locking down all the GO threads and we will start new ones that are Mytshall drama free.

Its getting old and its obvious there are plenty that have no clue what they are talking about.

For an example I just read one post where this hype was all over neglect that occurred over the course of 1 week-(nutty)

Its getting out of control and a resolution is in place.

Do what you do best-;)

Mod-(clap)

Delete threads?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Not Delete-close, and we open new ones-just like the threads on RC that have to be moved to new ones for performance issues.

I said it was a quick edited version.

:)

I understand, but for people who are not aware of what really happened it just clouds the truth.

It has gotten out of control and like I mentioned, a resolution is in place and there is no sense to continue to fan the flames.

There are plenty of posts I have read where people have absolutely no clue what they are talking about-the facts are out there, they have been addressed, so lets move on.;)

I just re-read the last couple GO thread and that stuff needs to stay. There can not be any "sweeping under the rug" mentality on this one. People who have posted pro or con about this situation need to be held accountable for what they post. You cant post all that stuff and then say lets close the thread because it benefits you. Nothing from what I read got derogatory so lets keep it :)

I will post something in the officers/board/mod forums about this.

I don't think anyone is wanting threads or posts deleted' date=' just locked so nobody else can reply...[/quote']

I meant posting should continue on the same thread. This is a good educational tool on what can happen on these GO's. I think there are a lot of naive people out there.

Me being a board member and mod I think they should stay.

Can't hide the past boys, thats my feeling.

Where do read that someone is trying to hide the past-[language filter]

I just re-read the last couple GO thread and that stuff needs to stay. There can not be any "sweeping under the rug" mentality on this one. People who have posted pro or con about this situation need to be held accountable for what they post. You cant post all that stuff and then say lets close the thread because it benefits you. Nothing from what I read got derogatory so lets keep it :)

I will post something in the officers/board/mod forums about this.

I am sure you mean "You" in a general sense because I am not looking to hide anything, on the contrary I am happy to continue to set the record straight since it seems the greater majority have absolutely no clue what the heck they are talking about and it turns into a pity party for poor 'ol Mike-

Ignorance is bliss but get a clue people

I am sure you mean "You" in a general sense because I am not looking to hide anything, on the contrary I am happy to continue to set the record straight since it seems the greater majority have absolutely no clue what the heck they are talking about and it turns into a pity party for poor 'ol Mike-

Ignorance is bliss but get a clue people

Yeah I did mean that in general Brad. It includes everyone that has posted in the threads, everyone.