Thank you Aloha Corals again!

ReeFit

Got my shipment in today, as usual always packaged like a pro and on time. The stuff looks great, nothing was DOA and all seems to be doing well.

Finally! After the 4th attempt I now have a very promising new member to my fish tank. I've been wanting one of these but i could never keep one past 2-3 days. This one is out and swimming around with the rest of the fish after only 5-6 hours. Knock on wood and wish me luck. Big thanks to Kevin for the hook up and top notch customer service.

DSC_0015%20%282%29.JPG

DSC_0017%20%282%29.JPG

Robert, has it taken food yet in your tank? It was eating here before it left. Though that doesn't mean much.

My current Potter's Wrasse was eating until it got in my tank. It took a week before it ate in my tank. Now i have the fattest female potter's i have ever seen. First one to eat and has no problems pushing all my other wrasse a side to get food.

Best of luck! And big mahalo for the kind words!

Kevin

Robert, has it taken food yet in your tank? It was eating here before it left. Though that doesn't mean much.

My current Potter's Wrasse was eating until it got in my tank. It took a week before it ate in my tank. Now i have the fattest female potter's i have ever seen. First one to eat and has no problems pushing all my other wrasse a side to get food.

Best of luck! And big mahalo for the kind words!

Kevin

I have yet to witness it eat, but i haven't been watching real close. it definitely gets excited and swims around with the other fish when feeding time occurs. I have a fuge full of 1000's of copepods and i seed all my tanks every week with pods from it. I may grab a bottle of cyclopeeze or some tigerpods to help with the transition.

• 2 weeks later...

YES! Finally after two weeks of watching and hoping that my potters wrasse would eat frozen food. I tried pellets, mysis, krill, blended everything, brine, cyclops and he just wouldn't touch anything but live copepods i was tossing in every few days from my fuge. I just witnessed today him eating frozen brine and arctipods. I'm so happy!!!