Dendro Colony 40+ heads

R-3

So I got this Dendro colony from Perry at Ocean in a Box. It was kinda an impulse buy. I really dont like having to feed it all the time. I guess Im just lazy.

It really comes out when you feed and at night time!

Its got 40 or so heads. I would like to sell it for $70 or trade for some really nice zoos. Make an offer if ya dont like the price too!

For the Portland folks I will be in Woodburn on Sunday and can meet up.

Sorry about the pic the glass is a little dirty in front of it.

DSC09206.JPG

she is not as proud of that fact now' date=' she romeved the cowgirls grafitti off her signature line(laugh)[/quote']

That would be like saying she's not proud of beth since she removed her name from her signature too.....

Uh oh.............whole new can of worms just got opened up...(whistle)

I'm sporting my Cowboys shirt and hat all day today. As embarassing as it is to be a fan this year so far it's still our team!!

That would be like saying she's not proud of beth since she removed her name from her signature too.....

Uh oh.............whole new can of worms just got opened up...(whistle)

I'm sporting my Cowboys shirt and hat all day today. As embarassing as it is to be a fan this year so far it's still our team!!

LOL good one Jesse and I am very proud of the Beth 2.1 model that does water changes and tank cleaning!(clap)

I will be wearing my Romo jersey proudly for the game tomorrow and on the plane ride home!(rock2)(rock2)(rock2)

Anyone can root for a team when they are doing well! True fans support them through the tough times too!

Go Cowboys!!!!