Lets have some fun!!

Michael7979

Ok I know chemisrty wasn't /isn't fun. But take this quiz and see how you stack up with others!

Go to Reef Central and on the home page scroll down to the

"REEF CHEMISTRY QUIZ 2007"

I got a 36% and I'm a novice reef chemist....................yeah I know I suck!!!(laugh) (laugh)

Holy crap. That HURT.

I got 62, reef chemist, but i swear to god i got lucky as the multiple choice gods were smiling on me in a BIG way. I seriously guessed out my @$$ on more than half of them

If that wasnt mulitple choice im guessing i would have scored about 25.(laugh)

Good thing it doesnt take intricate knowledge in all these things to successfully keep nice reef tanks. A prime example of why we should KISS. Keep It Simple Stupid ;)

I never looked at your profile, you told me what you used to do at the Tour :).... I started it last night, but had a headache and forgot its still sitting open with only 20 questions done. I got 2 A's and a B in College Chemistry, but sheesh, I probably won't post my score either :) It's reminding me of the microbiology tests I used to dread 9 years ago. Or maybe that was 11? Guess I'm getting old.