Would you pay $1200 for this setup?

Lowman

I found this setup for $1200 and was wondering who would want one? I am thinking of buying one. Low iron glass looks just like starphire, stand and sump

http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_viewitem.aspx?idproduct=CU98002&child=CU98002&utm_source=mdcsegooglebase2&utm_medium=cse&utm_campaign=mdcsegooglebase2&utm_content=CU98002&tab=2

According to my glass supplier low iron and starphire are the same thing.

I think they are a bit over priced. The stands are cheap at best. Its supposed to be the same stand as the 34 solana and that stand is pretty rickety. I am sure the tank is nice as I had a starphire 34 solana for a while and I really liked it. There are companies out there that sell just the tank. I think that pet place.com used to. If you want a small cube tank get one of the marineland cubes.

I would have to see the stand first. If it's a quality piece that looks as good in person as it does in the pics then I'd pull the trigger. Who was building that starphire cube here? I think they had $600 in glass alone didn't they?

Somewhere around $35 to $40 per square foot so that sounds about right.