Show me your Monti

lewisriverfisherman

Wow that branching superman is really cool, I got a frag of Superman Monti kind of unexpectedly so I don't know much about them, do they encrust then branch? or are there two different kinds of Superman Monti? I am curious if mine will someday start branching?....I will have to snap a pic of it and post it...Do montipora Capricornis count in this thread?:D

Wow that branching superman is really cool' date=' I got a frag of Superman Monti kind of unexpectedly so I don't know much about them, do they encrust then branch? or are there two different kinds of Superman Monti? I am curious if mine will someday start branching?....I will have to snap a pic of it and post it...Do montipora Capricornis count in this thread?:D[/quote']

I think all Monti's can be shown here:D. I dont know alot about the branching superman, it started as the little frag in the middle of the plug. I dont know how much it needs to encrust before it starts to go upward.

I got this monti from brad and he called it the blueberry cheesecake. it used to look kinda cream color and purple blue polyps. It sure doesent look like a blueberry cheesecake to me.

P1040526.jpg

I got it from Lowman-CA2OR actually posted up the scientific name-I need to search for it.

Cool thread-I'll need to post up some pics tomorrow once the lights are back on-I think I have a few-(whistle)

:p.

I've spent the last 4 hours hooking up a new Ca and phosban reactor to the 40b and getting the Ca Rx dialed-You gotta love it-DOH!-

Nice stuff pictured

Just a few

My favorite Purple Haze that I need to attach;

IMG_1429.jpg

Pokerstar and Superman (upper left)

IMG_1428.jpg

Sunset frag and Sunset colony below

IMG_1426.jpg

IMG_1423.jpg

Reverse Sunset frag-the main colony is not looking happy after popping this chunk off, actually the frag is not thay happy looking either

IMG_1411.jpg

Different Superman;

IMG_1408.jpg

The ugly Purple Haze;

IMG_1416.jpg

Undata;

IMG_1415.jpg

Mystic Sunset;

IMG_1413.jpg

Very ticked off rainbow-this has never polyped abck up after moving it-It used to be nice large polyps-(sad)

IMG_1403.jpg

Some unknown-Right next to where my Midas Blenny likes to hide out;

IMG_1424.jpg

Another unknown I got from Stylaster;

IMG_1404.jpg

Another Unkown Danae;

IMG_1397.jpg

Montipora Peltiformis-The Bluberry Cheesecake

P1110374.jpg

Spongodes and my flamehawk who is a camera ham;

IMG_1431.jpg

Well thats enough-DOH! I dont want to crash the servers all ina single post-:eek:

Not pictured is my Appleberry Danae and another unknown.-:p