Show me your Monti

lewisriverfisherman

few more

red w blue polyps

DSC06995.JPG

Half Moon Bay Monti

green base, electric polyps, baby blue new growth(next to pink nebula...bought in same Central Cali reef shop)

DSC06983.JPG

If only her dress wasn't brown.

DSC06930.JPG

Pokerstar encruster about to do battle with purple digita.

DSC07016.JPG

Jimmy Hendrix's favorite

DSC06880.JPG

it would seem that we are talking about the blueberry cheesecake' date=' the brown dress girl and the i believe its the LA Laker as well.[/quote']

Thats the one

Blueberry Cheesecake is what Lowman called it, and think Roy has the same-CA2OR posted the scientific name that I would need to dig up but when I googles the science naem and clicked images, sure enough that was what I have-I like it regardless of any name-LOL

it would seem that we are talking about the blueberry cheesecake' date=' the brown dress girl and the i believe its the LA Laker as well.[/quote']

Well, I also have blueberry cheesecake, I got it from westside. My Lakers I got from TCM. The cheescake is tan with blue or purple polyps, and the lakers is "Lakers" yellow with purple polyps.(laugh)

I dont care what you call em'. If they are different then I want em'.(naughty)

• 1 month later...

Here us an "Unknown" plating montipora that I have. Might be a cap but not certain since most people group all of the plating montis together and call them caps even when several of them are not.

When I first out this in my tank the color washed out quite a bit and it was just a tan color. It's brightened up quite bit now with these purple polyps that look to be a bit unique from most of the plating montis.

IMG_3432.JPG