14. Kilmca

15. Undrtkr_00

16. jos3f

17. Frank

18. jennmac415

19. Mandinga

20. epic1 waiting for email address

21. coralreefer

Good turn out you guys. Can still add more throughout the week.

Updated Weekend List

1. Noobtosalt

2. Racefan

3. Jackaninny

4. Emerald525

5. Tanktop74

6. Kendaroo

7. Reefnjunkie

8. Lucid

9. Reefit

10. Smann

11. Madmike

12. Justice

13. Izzypop

14. Kilmca

15. Undrtkr_00

16. jos3f

17. Frank

18. jennmac415

19. Mandinga

21. coralreefer

22. ocboat

23. USCG CWO

One more day and the spending spree starts!!!

Who is BRS and where do I find the website? I wouldn't mind someday joining in a group buy.

You should join now. even if you don't buy anything it doesn't hurt to window shop.....

Updated List

1. Noobtosalt

2. Racefan

3. Jackaninny

4. Emerald525

5. Tanktop74

6. Kendaroo

7. Reefnjunkie

8. Lucid

9. Reefit

10. Smann

11. Madmike

12. Justice

13. Izzypop

14. Kilmca

15. Undrtkr_00

16. jos3f

17. Frank

18. jennmac415

19. Mandinga

21. coralreefer

22. ocboat

23. USCG CWO

24. bobby1212

If your not on this list I have not submited your info to BRS yet. If you would like to still join it's not a problem but you may not get started right away. Epic1 you never sent me your info so your not able to get anything until you shoot me your email address and last name (Sorry no deals without the necessary info). bobby1212 you are the only person that was added tonight so you may not be able to get started tomorrow but we will see what reply I get back from Jon at BRS. Otherwise if anyone has any issues with this getting started or not getting their email from BRS tomorrow PM me. I will be working tomorrow but I will do my best to follow up with all issues during the day if possible.

Happy Spending!!!!!!!!

Just go to BRS site, logon and order what you want. You will get the group buy rate and it will ship to your house (each person pays their own shipping). It's different that other group orders where one person orders and everything ships to one location.

Patience my friend....lol. He is working on all of the group buys right now and you all souls start getting emails in the next few hours.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Ya, I surfed the site this morning and saw that the group goes go out on Tuesdays so I figured today was the day.

So once you get then what???

Check your email its all explained.

Thanks Jesse, yes I have my email and the green light, which is good, that small amount of money I have was really starting to burn a hole in my pocket.

Thanks for putting this together!!

Ugh! this really took a blow out of my pocket, lol. Really excited though since I'll have pretty much everything to get my 75 gallon up and cycling. They are really fast to ship. I ordered a few hours ago and already have a ups tracking number. Should get everything by Monday!

I just sent out an email to add these two:

drock59

Tidepool

Also I resubmitted your info Marc (Jackaninny) to see what happened. You were forth on the original form so I'm not sure what happened but I'm sure Jon will get it taken care of. If anyone else wants to be added I will send off another email to Jon on Thursday. I've been sending him a lot with all of the additions so I think he's getting flooded from me..lol.

If anyone else is having issues please let me know so I can work on this tomorrow. I work the next two days and my days off I will be out of town dealing with some family issues but I will continue to check this on my cell phone to make sure everyone gets taken care of. Just keep me posted!

Thanks

Alright so Marc got taken care of is anyone else having issues? I'm heading out of town starting tomorrow for a few days and like I said I will keep an eye on my phone to make sure everyone is taken care of.

One question I have though.........is anyone else having issues with the site crashing all the time. I tried to place my order last night but wanted to search a little more for other stuff to buy and it crashed, and just a few mins ago it did the same thing???? Odd.