Hi, Justin from Vancouver Here

JK47

Hi All. Names Justin and I am in Vancouver. I am FW keeper currently but run some pretty big tanks (300/220/125) and use allot of SW equipment. I've been in the hobby for some time now and managed to stay married (wife) through all of it lol! I keep and breed south American cichlids, mainly Geophagus and Satanoperca.

I plan on pokin around until I learn enough to get into SW. Any starting tips??

Hi All. Names Justin and I am in Vancouver. I am FW keeper currently but run some pretty big tanks (300/220/125) and use allot of SW equipment. I've been in the hobby for some time now and managed to stay married (wife) through all of it lol! I keep and breed south American cichlids, mainly Geophagus and Satanoperca.

I plan on pokin around until I learn enough to get into SW. Any starting tips??

What's up man?

"Any starting tips??" Don't get started.:D

As you know I'm also coming over from FW. This hobby is EXPENSIVE but well worth it. If you stick around you will be converted. It's just a matter of time. I've been a member here since 08 and just now really getting the itch. Watch out.

Later, T

What's up man?

"Any starting tips??" Don't get started.:D

As you know I'm also coming over from FW. This hobby is EXPENSIVE but well worth it. If you stick around you will be converted. It's just a matter of time. I've been a member here since 08 and just now really getting the itch. Watch out.

Later, T

Hi Trent! Thanks for the welcome. I joined a while back trying to buy a tanmk but have never come on until now. My wife prefers SW so it's only a matter of time lol..

See ya round