New Pup

USCG CWO

I would like to say a big (cussing) goes out to Kim and Beth for your showing my wife your new addition but well our dog of 17 years passed a couple months ago so we have been looking. So thanks instead for showing us what we were missing. House training, no sleep and teeth marks in everything.

Here is Jack. He is a month old 1/2 Cocker Spaniel and 1/2 King Charles Cavalier.

012.jpg[/img]

013.jpg[/img]

014.jpg[/img]

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! She talked you into it didn't she Shane!!!!!

You men are all the same. You try to act all macho like you really don't want a cute little pico puppy(laugh) but I believe it was Shane who jumped at helping out with housebreaking duty even during the night......(whistle)

HAHAHAHAHA Yeah we went looking that night after the meeting. We looked at him and then went and had dinner to discuss whether we wanted to commit after the very painful loss of our last dog.

but I believe it was Shane who jumped at helping out with housebreaking duty even during the night......

Actually we have relegated the children to doggy sitting which is working out nicely for us.:D

My sister has a King Charles and that dog can SEE the TV. They cant watch a nature show without the dog freakin' out

Yep he is not fond of the times when dogs are on the TV.

Very cute. My sister has a King Charles and that dog can SEE the TV. They cant watch a nature show without the dog freakin' out.

Heh, our dog doesn't watch TV much, but whenever there are dogs barking/whining, etc in the soundtrack, he perks right up. Speaking of our dog, he got dosed by a SKUNK late Saturday night. Luckily, we found a good remedy online (like THIS) Yeah, I felt pretty silly standing at the Walgreens near midnight with a big bottle of hydrogen peroxide, rubber gloves, and a douche 2-pack in my hand. :eek: But, I am pleased to report that the remedy worked almost immediately, so our doggie was allowed back in the house the next morning.

I have to say that image of you at walgreens has me laughing really hard! Excuse me if I laugh nexst time I see you.

I can see why the small cute pups are right for some. I will stick with my my big GSD's. Love the new white kid. Cute now, beautiful later. Maybe we'll have a play date for the big kids.

Congrats to all who have new & old furry friends to love.

Beckie

I have to say that image of you at walgreens has me laughing really hard! Excuse me if I laugh nexst time I see you.

I can see why the small cute pups are right for some. I will stick with my my big GSD's. Love the new white kid. Cute now, beautiful later. Maybe we'll have a play date for the big kids.

Congrats to all who have new & old furry friends to love.

Beckie

Beckie I never thought I would get a pocket puppy as I do not consider them "real dogs" considering she is smaller than my German Shepherd's nose(laugh)

Having said that though, I am really happy with the little pico pup. It's fun being able to carry her around in a bag. She's so portable! When we travel to Texas we really miss our dogs and it will be nice to have one to take along with us.

hey Kim don't get me wrong, I have been smitten with many a tiny dog. As some know I have a house full of all kinds of pets. I have to choose and the big guys won. I just couldn't live with out them.

Of course I feel safer when thier with me. On the other hand we all can't fit in a king bed either.

Beckie

Very cute puppy! And reasonably sized. I swore that I would never get another dog after my white GSD passed. I forgot how much fun dog is.

Just turned 6 months and 60-65lbs.

CloudatBreeder.jpg

Hey I had a white shep as well. Did you get yours from someone in Portland?

I'll post up a pick of mine later today when I find it.