Buyer Beware: 7Max-GTE

junior

Here's the deal, junior.

I told You regarding both the light and the regulator That I had not used them and that I had no idea the condition they were in. I bought the regulator from a store that was going out of business and I figured they were trustworthy.

Secondly I drove to Corvallis to meet you and when I showed up you handed me$10 less than we had agrees on via pm. Given the drive to and from Corvallis for me equals around $10, I was out $20 by the time I got home. I didn't say anything because I really didn't care. Then I got 5 texts, a phone call, and two pm's before I even got off work and had time to respond. If I threw the same fit you're throwing, then maybe your friends would be offering to pay me?

I wasn't gonna make a big deal about this And just let everyone think I was a cheat because pretty much these forums are filled with cheap whiners like you an im pretty much done with it, but now my close friends are getting involved, so I have to take care of it now.

Here's the deal: ill split the regulator with you. There's a $20 bill pinned to a tree outside my apartment. Come and get it. But careful, cuz when you get here it'll probably actually be a $10 like you did to me. Pm me for my address or drop it, chief.

I wasn't gonna make a big deal about this And just let everyone think I was a cheat because pretty much these forums are filled with cheap whiners like you an im pretty much done with it, but now my close friends are getting involved, so I have to take care of it now.

I like you just because you are a friend of Clay and Jon, even if I don't know you personally. I've read your reply and I think you have your reasons but you are losing points with this :p

Maybe on RC this is true, but fortunately there are a lot of good people on here.

Don't let a few....

Thanks for the entertainment

(popcorn)

Ah the wonderful world of aquadrama, the saltwater soap opera, the reef beefs, the fish dish, the saltwater soapbox, the forum flamefest (clap)...

Hey Max, I didn't assume you were a cheat at all. I have been part of this forum long enough to know there is always more to the story. I figured if Newfisher (who seems like a reasonable guy although I am questioning that he really exists as I have never met him;)) hung out with you, you were likely an okay guy.

What a fun forum it would be if we had a rants and rave section. Here's some more potential names:

the coral crabfest, the reef ripsession, the saltwater slam, the ocean commotion...

I've got a million of them...