Are you not receiving evites for the montly meetings??

Barelycuda

Hello All,

We realize that every month there are people that do not receive evites for the monthly meetings. If you are not receiving the evites and would like to get on the email list you can PM myself or any BOD/Officer and we will get you added to the list. We are trying to make sure everyone gets the information that wants it.

Dave

• Like 1

Are we supposed to get something e-mailed to us that we have to reply to? I still have not received anything.....Maybe it takes time? Or have I already been confirmed and marked as having responded to the evite?

You should get an evite as an email to whatever email you gave when you signed on.

Are we supposed to get something e-mailed to us that we have to reply to? I still have not received anything.....Maybe it takes time? Or have I already been confirmed and marked as having responded to the evite?

I think for this months meeting you are probably not going to get an evite, (I could be wrong), but evites are sent out in a mass emailing. So you should get next months to respond to. I would think you are accounted for, for this month.