Eugene folk, answer this question

dsoz

I have a conference that is in Eugene next month and I need to spend the night in a hotel. Point me to a place that is kinda nice, and near the Lane County ESD (1200 Hwy 99 North). From the looks of the map it is near Lane College. I don't want the Hilton, but I don't want a flea-bit motel either. Someplace you would allow family to stay. :)

I am going to have to meet with some of you while I am down there.

Thanks

dsoz

I have a conference that is in Eugene next month and I need to spend the night in a hotel. Point me to a place that is kinda nice, and near the Lane County ESD (1200 Hwy 99 North). From the looks of the map it is near Lane College. I don't want the Hilton, but I don't want a flea-bit motel either. Someplace you would allow family to stay. :)

I am going to have to meet with some of you while I am down there.

Thanks

dsoz

Dsoz we were just in the Eugene area last weekend with my parents and just wanted something cheap as a halfway point to crater lake. We went on hotwire and for 53 dollars a night ended up at the Shiloh inn. It's not the Bellagio but decent rooms and the best continental breakfast I have ever had. It is in Springfield.

Springfield is great - you can get a nice place to sleep' date=' as well as get your meth fix as well![/quote']

LOL it was right off the highway and was not a bad place. Don't need to travel to get a meth fix, we have plenty of homegrown labs here in Portland too!(laugh)

• 4 weeks later...

I am ending up at the Red Lion in Eugene. I hope it is nice. I am driving down at oh-dark-early in the morning and will be in a conference all day long, but may want to check out some fish action in the evening. It would be nice to meet some of you while I am down there.

dsoz

Sweet!! Yeah!! Come checkout all our tanks!! I got a frag tank stocked full too! I am down!! Dang!! I wish I knew you were comin tomorrow. Mytshall has a favia I need to get down here!!

It would have been difficult for me to bring coral. I left at 5:30 to get here by 7:30. After getting lost, I barely made it to the conference by the 8:00 start time. On the other hand, Going home tomorrow will be a different story. :)

dsoz