Prop Shop 8 3' Frag Tanks/Stands and more!!

R-3

So after accumulating all of this stuff to build a frag setup I have decided to forgo it. I've found out its a little to much of an undertaking with my lifestyle. I really think Im just gonna concentrate my efforts on my display tank. Like I said there is a lot of stuff for sale. Lots. I will do my best to list it all with pics. I also can make a heal of a deal if you buy all of it :)

Sumps you ask?? I got sumps

Big blue sump- 39x39x21 Around 130G $80

DSC09138.JPG

24G 22x14x18 sump $15 Someone siliconed acrylic together so I cant say its the greatest but $15 who cares :)

DSC09133.JPG

Black Smart Bin 37x21x16sumps app 50G $25- They are drilled in different places so you would have to check them out first to make sure they work for you app.

DSC09139.JPG

100GPD RODI Used but works good, needs a cleaning $65

DSC09137.JPG

i'm not setting up a FS in my garage. no i am not. i don't need a big sump' date=' no i don't. my wife will kill me if i do. yes she will.[/quote']

Dude I can deliver! I can make ya a sweet package deal (whistle)

RYAN.................I f'n hate you!!!!!!

Be nice Bob :) I gotta edit ya know.

If you part the system out I will buy at least one of those frag tanks. Just don't tell my wife!!!!

I wanna try to keep as a package but we will see.

If i bought all that stuff from you' date=' i'd have about 1000 gallons in my house. dude i want to stay married to a woman.[/quote']

Come on you already have almost 400 now whats a little more!

He's not kidding, when he delivers, he brings about 10 people and they move their entire garage into yours. i'm one of his victims from the last tank setup i bought from him.

you DO have a pretty big garage By what I remember. When I saw it, it looked like not even half was used for SW

Ryan, you should give Brandon a call. I'm sure he's just itchin' to get back into it.

BTW - I'd be interested in a single frag tank if you decide to part it out.

Hes coming over to look at it tonight :)

I will let ya know Scott