Electronic Drum Set and reefkeeping

grassi

So, I've visited many houses. I noticed that at least 80% of the oregonian reefkeepers do have a digital drum near to their tank. Then I was browsing many other online forums and I noticed the same weird thing: that instrument on the background. I don't own one, so I was wondering what is the connection (scratch)

This is a picture I've just found on nano reef. But there are many around:

post-5689-141867782937_thumb.jpg

i find that an odd observation' date=' although i have a roland v-drums sitting within 10 feet of my 55G....does that qualify as close enough?[/quote']

See... another one. Really what's the connection? (laugh)

So, I've visited many houses. I noticed that at least 80% of the oregonian reefkeepers do have a digital drum near to their tank. Then I was browsing many other online forums and I noticed the same weird thing: that instrument on the background. I don't own one, so I was wondering what is the connection (scratch)

This is a picture I've just found on nano reef. But there are many around:

We have one in the same room Grassi. We have to give the fish something to do when we are gone all day!(laugh)

What you see is a rockband set and all makes sense. Many people who like this hobby also love video games. It is kind of like facebook or amazon.com. Have you ever noticed the computer knows what you might like before you do. For example for Algae it would say something like

"For those who have a secret mancrush on Tom Cruise may also like rainbow colored tutus"(laugh)

Here's a few more connections:

For Grassi "For men who do advertising for feminine hygiene products you may also like a pico tank"

For Newfisher and GTE "For those of you who like to partner up in the hot dog business, you may also like speedos"

I know this seems random but if you pay attention to this forum it all makes sense!

For Grassi "For men who do advertising for feminine hygiene products you may also like a pico tank"

For Newfisher and GTE "For those of you who like to partner up in the hot dog business, you may also like speedos"

I know this seems random but if you pay attention to this forum it all makes sense!

(laugh)OMG You need to stop. My stomach is killing me from all the laughing. No really keep it up. You definately make my day alot more fun.

Yep, fish tank, rock band, big TV, PS3 and Wii all in the same man cave. My rock band drums don't make it into pictures because they are separated by a wall.

I have rock band, rock band 2, and The Beatles Rock band. Of the three, I like the Beatles one the best. My friend had guitar hero and rock band and he says that the rock band drum set is better because the guitar hero drum set falls apart faster.

dsoz

This thread is hilarious. I can't stop laughing. I'm not bringing my videogame's console in the basement. With the brewery and the fish room I spend already more time down there than "on the surface".

That's why I don't have any sort of music or tv as well.

Btw, I didn't know that Franklin was a Tom Cruise fan. I will look at my local goodwill if I can find a Top Gun Poster directly from the '80s

A little ocd?

For those of you who store there video equipment in a nice leather storage container you may like washing your hands repeatedly and spend hours counting the tiles on your ceiling...(whistle)

For those of you who like to have more than 2 saltwater tanks you may also like having 10 other pets in your house.(laugh)